Your CRA account can only be associated with one Sign-In Partner at a time. If you’d like to switch your Sign-In Partner to Vancity, follow these steps:
- On the CRA My Account page, click the “Continue to Sign-In Partner’ button.
- On the next page, click the “Switch My Sign-In Partner” text link at the top right of the page.
- You’ll see a page explaining the switch process. Click the “Continue to Switch My Sign-In Partner” button.
- Click the logo of the financial institution you are currently using to log in to CRA and follow through with that login process.
- You’ll then be directed back to the SecureKey Concierge page where you’ll click on the Vancity logo and follow the login process again, this time using your Vancity login credentials.
- At this point you’ll be redirected back to CRA and your Vancity login credentials will now be associated with your CRA account.
Because you can only link your CRA account to one Sign-In Partner at a time, the previous financial institution you used to login will no longer work. Be sure you authorize Vancity as your new Sign-In Partner before you cancel your sign-in preference with the old one. Follow the same steps to switch your Sign-in Partner on other government agency sites as well, such as Service Canada.