- Open the CRA My Account page.
- Choose ‘Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners’ by clicking on the blue Sign-In Partner Login/Register button.
- On the next page, click on the Vancity logo to take you to the Vancity login page.
- Enter the last 10 digits of your MEMBER CARD # and PAC # (Personal Access Code)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice for the SecureKey service titled the “Credential Brokerage Service End User Agreement”.
- Answer one of the security questions you chose when you originally set up your Vancity login credentials for online banking (if asked).
- Return to the CRA site and will be asked to enter your Social Insurance Number (SIN), date of birth, postal code and an amount from a line on your last tax return.
- Once you successfully answer these questions, you’ll have limited access to your CRA account.
- For full access to your CRA account, request to have a security code sent to you by mail or email. The email option will require a call to the CRA to verify your identity.
- Once you enter that security code on the CRA My Account page, you’ll have access to your full account every time you log in with your Vancity credentials.
If I use the Sign-in Partner login service, will I still be able to use my CRA credential?
Where can I find more information?