What is changing?
We currently use 5 questions to verify your account. After the website update, this will be replaced with a single use verification code that gets sent to the e-mail address on file. Your single use verification code will be required when you first log-in, during registration and when using the “forgot username, password, or account locked?” process. The verification code will expire 30 minutes after you receive it, so be sure to access your e-mail for the verification code right away.
Existing users: When logging in for the first time after September 22, 2020, you will be able to use your existing username and password. For this first login we have added additional security that will require you to enter the single use verification code that you will receive to your e-mail on file.
New users: Prior to registering please contact Card Services who can be reached 24/7 at 604-877-4999 and toll-free at 1-800-611-8472 to add your e-mail to your account. You will then be able to proceed with activating your account. Learn more
Forgot Username and Password or Locked out of your account? You will be required to enter your card information and a single use verfication code each time you need to make a change to your username, password or unlock your account. Learn more
Updating personal information
Authorized User’s access
After September 22, only Primary cardholders and Account Administrators will be able to access Manage My Visa Card.
If you’re an Authorized user and a Vancity member with a personal credit card, you can also link your credit card information to your personal online banking account. Learn more.
Authorized users will still be able to call Card Services 24/7 at 604-877-4999 and toll-free at 1-800-611-8472 to access their own account information.
Balance Transfers, Credit Limit increases, add authorized user and transaction disputes are best serviced if you call us as it’s more efficient to review these on the phone together, so we’ve removed these Secure Message options.
When you send us a secure message, check out the ‘secure message guide’ which includes all the information we will need for your request – checking this helps your request get completed faster. Learn more about Secure Messaging.
- When you visit Vancity Rewards during your visit to Manage My Visa Card, you’ll be able to access Vancity Rewards without entering your CVV – it will automatically take you to Vancity Rewards without needing to log in again.
- You will now be able to view 24 months of statements online. These are digital copies of your paper statements and they can be downloaded, saved and printed.
- When you review your transactions, they will no longer be separated by pending and posted transactions but will all show under ‘Current transactions’ with a status indicated. Learn more about transaction statuses like “Pending”, “Approved”, “Declined.
- You can now search transaction by categories or keywords (example merchant category, specific merchant, payments, a dollar amount).
- You will be able to update some of your contact information yourself – this includes your address and email address.
Note: For address updates this will take up to two days to reflect on your account.
- We heard from cardholders that they didn’t understand why they still had to receive 2 paper statements after opting to go paperless. When you opt in with our new site, you will now only receive 1 more paper statement before you’re paperless.
Learn more about how you can access your Visa information through the Manage My Visa Card website.