We produce a branch statement for each of your Relationships and mail a copy to the address on your statement file. If your Relationship is held jointly with other members, all account owners are listed on the statement and it is mailed to the first-named member on the account.
We also automatically upload an eStatement version for each Relationship in online banking. Each member named on the Relationship can see the eStatement in online banking, including all joint account holders. The eStatement looks the same as a paper statement and is downloadable for up to seven years starting November 2016.
The following statement delivery preferences can be tailored for each of your Relationships. For instructions on how to register your preferences, see below.
- You can opt out of receiving a paper statement for any or all of your Relationships.
- In a Joint Account, the first-named member can opt out of receiving a paper statement.
- Also, in a Joint Account, any or all of the other members can opt in to receive a paper statement.
- You can assign a different mailing address to any or all of your Relationships.
- You can update your mailing address.
How to update your statement delivery preferences.
- You’ll need a Vancity MEMBER CARD® debit card and a PAC# (Personal Access Code) to log in to online banking.
- Update 1 to 3 through online banking: in the Account Summary screen, select ‘Account Services’ and ‘Change Statement Options.’ Note you’ll need a valid email address.
- Update 4 & 5 through online banking: in the Account Summary screen, select ‘Account Services’ and ‘Change Address.’
- Or, visit any branch or call the Member Services Centre.
Note: It may take up to six weeks for the change to take effect.