To make your Vancity iOS app login experience smoother by using the following steps to enable Touch ID or Face ID. In order to complete the following steps, you must be logged into the app.
- Log in to the Vancity app using your existing credentials
- Select the “Settings” tile
- Select the “Face/Touch ID” option
- Review the Agreement and press “Accept“
- Switch the toggle to the right of “Use Face/Touch Login“
- A Caution pop-up will appear. Select “Enable Face/Touch Login“
- Re-enter your existing password and press the “Save” button
At your next login, your Apple device will present the following confirmation: “Do you want to allow “Vancity” to use Touch/Face ID?”. Press the “OK” button.