You’ll notice some changes to your Account Summary screen in online and mobile banking. If you have more than one relationship with us, you’ll see a more consolidated view of all of your personal banking relationships, including any joint accounts with one log in.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the changes you can expect to see:
- Log in with your MEMBER CARD number and existing PAC number. Joint and business account holders: you’ll be prompted to change your PAC number the first time you log in. Remember that your PAC is different than your PIN. You use your PAC to log into online, mobile and telephone banking and your PIN with your debit card.
- All of your personal banking relationships are consolidated. (Business banking relationships are under a separate log in.)
- New Relationship number for your own account that looks similar to your former Branch and Account numbers. Listed here you’ll find your personal banking products, such as chequing, savings, loans, mortgages, lines of credit and term deposits.
- New Relationship number for your joint account that looks similar to your former joint Branch and Account numbers.
- New financial account number assigned to every account.
- A separate, unique Relationship number that groups your membership shares and registered products.
- New feature launched: You can “View eStatements” online for each Relationship.
- Location change: You need to click “Pay Bills” then “My Scheduled Payments” to view your scheduled bill payments.